By the end of this course, students should be able to:
* Identify the structure of the medical terms &break them down into smaller word parts.
* Be familiar with the commonly used pathological terms in medicine.
* Link terms with real life cases including pathology.
* Recognize medical terms even with no previous knowledge of science or biology.
* Acquire basic knowledge of the human body &practice using medical terms in proper context.
|One & a half hours||Word analysis||Mr. Mohammed Ali|
|One & a half hours||Combining forms||Mr. Mohammed Ali|
|One & a half hours||Prefixes||Mr. Mohammed Ali|
|One & a half hours||Suffixes||Mr. Mohammed Ali|
|One & a half hours||Body cavities||Mr. Mohammed Ali|
|One & a half hours||Divisions of the back||Mr. Mohammed Ali|
|Medical Abbreviations||Mr. Mohammed Ali|