Kingdom of Doctors will launch it soon, with the principle offering an advanced continuous medical education and to promote the professional development of healthcare providers. Based on its mission to serve the community and raise the professional level of physicians and health care professionals.
Kingdom of Doctors represented in postgraduate Training Center offers many training programs. KOD organizes its locally and internationally accredited programs in cooperation with local associations and international experts and specialists.
Such as: –
- The American Heart Association (AHA)
- American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- Society of Critical Care Medicine (SCCM)
- Saudi Heart Association (SHA)
- Saudi Society for Respiratory Care (SSRC)
- The Saudi Commission for health Specialties (SCFHS)
Services Provided under the Center
The center scope of work expanded immensely to respond to the growing needs of the organization. Assortments of specialized courses, workshops, programs, long and short courses, including mini-symposia/conferences, and day activities.
PGCSC will be the center for excellence and continue to be recognized as a leading center in continuing medical education of all healthcare professionals, through investment in human capital, partnership with national and internationally recognized centers, and provision of quality service.
The mission of the Post Graduate Coordination Services Center is to:
- Offering educational programs that promote excellence in clinical practice based on the needs of healthcare professionals, adapting the best practice and the most recent advances in medical research and technology.
- Provide the Mandatory Certification, Continuing Education and Professional Training for all healthcare professionals nationally and globally.
- Maintain accreditation and recognition as a local and international center, and pursuit the further local, regional and international achievements.