1. The Neonatal Resuscitation Program will help to learn the cognitive, technical, and teamwork skills that needed to resuscitate and stabilize newborns.
2. During NRP course, the team will learn how to evaluate a newborn, make decisions about what actions to take, and practice the steps involved in resuscitation
3. Hands-on practice sessions for learning or reviewing newborn resuscitation skills.
4. NRP Key Behavioral Skills
5. NRP neonatal resuscitation simulation exercise .
Performance Skills Stations
Preparing for Resuscitation
Initial Steps of Newborn Care
Alternative Airways and Chest Compressions
Integrated Skills Station